MSA Application Process for 2017-2018
The Math and Science Academy has completed the lottery for the 2017-2018 school year according to school enrollment procedures. For more information about the application process or MSA in general, please see the Prospective Families section of the website.
Any applications received as of February 1st will be added to the waiting list for the 2017-2018 school year.
All lottery results will be emailed to applicants on February 17th. Directions will be given at that time for future steps.
Instructions to Apply For Enrollment
- Use any computer that is connected to the Internet and which has a printer.
- Complete the following Online Application Form below
- Carefully look over the information to be sure it is correct before submitting!
- Check it over one more time.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Print the resulting page for your own records. If you do not get a confirmation page, then the form was not submitted. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address of the person filling out the form.
- Note: Only complete forms will be accepted!
- If you make a mistake please simply fill the form out again. We will remove duplicates prior to the lottery process.
Thank you for your patience in the electronic application process. This is the only way in which the MSA staff can accurately and efficiently process all of the data being received by interested families. Depending on your Internet skills, you may or may not find this process difficult. Please don't hesitate to call (651-578-7507) or E-mail MSA Technical Support for assistance.
For those families that do not have Internet access at home, please consider the following options for getting online:
- a friend or family member who has Internet
- your office or workplace
- local public library
- your child's current school
If you are still having difficulty finding Internet access, please call MSA's Main Office at 651-578-7507 in order to make special arrangements. MSA Staff will glady be willing to help you through the application process!
Math and Science Academy
8430 Woodbury Crossing
Woodbury MN 55125
Liz Wynne - Director
(763) 557-6676 | firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 581639
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1639