MSA Application Process for 2022-23
Enrollment for high school is closed for the 2022-23 school year. Middle school is full and each grade level has long waitlists. If there are enrollment openings in middle school, enrollment will be open until February 16, 2023. After February 16 enrollment will be closed for the 2022-23 school year. Please contact the office at 651-578-7507 if you would still like to apply and have your child’s name added to the 2022-23 waitlist.
MSA Application Process for 2023-24
Instructions to Apply For Enrollment
- Applications for school year 2023-24 will be available December 15, 2022.
- Once enrollment opens, use any computer that is connected to the Internet and which has a printer.
- Complete the following Online Application Form below (2023-24 application is available December 15th, 2022)
- Carefully look over the information to be sure it is correct before submitting!
- Check it over one more time.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Print the resulting page for your own records. If you do not get a confirmation page, then the form was not submitted. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address of the person filling out the form.
- Note: Only complete forms will be accepted!
- If you make a mistake please simply fill the form out again. We will remove duplicates prior to the lottery process.
Thank you for your patience in the electronic application process. This is the only way in which the MSA staff can accurately and efficiently process all of the data being received by interested families. Depending on your Internet skills, you may or may not find this process difficult. Please don't hesitate to call (651-578-7507) or E-mail MSA Technical Support for assistance.
For those families that do not have Internet access at home, please consider the following options for getting online:
- a friend or family member who has Internet
- your office or workplace
- local public library
- your child's current school
If you are still having difficulty finding Internet access, please call MSA's Main Office at 651-578-7507 in order to make special arrangements. MSA Staff will gladly be willing to help you through the application process!
Please Note: Students applying for 6th grade enrollment must complete the Minnesota Academic Standards for 5th grade prior to their attendance at MSA.
MSA is hosting a Prospective Families Open House on Tuesday, January 24 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at 8460 Woodbury Crossing, Woodbury, MN. No registration is required