Technology Task Force
Task Force Purpose: The purpose of the Technology Task Force is to promote the use of technology in teaching, to enhance student learning through technology, and to increase operational efficiency by using technology. This committee also addresses the school's technology needs.
Task Force Leadership: Chair or Co-Chairs
Works with/gets information from: BOD, Director, MSA administrative staff, teachers, students, and parents. This committee also works with many BOD committees to insure their technology needs are met.
People on the task force: MSA staff, interested teachers, parents, and students. The Technology Consultant on Contract (currently Justin Gehring) is also on this task force.
Meetings - when/how often held: Varies/Monthly as needed.
Chair's responsibilities: The Chair needs to plan, run, and report the findings of the task force to the BOD.
Task Force members’ responsibilities: Members need to attend meetings and volunteer for specific tasks as needed. Task Force members need to:
- Maintain the school’s technology plan
- Assess technology needs of the school and make purchase recommendations for hardware, software, technology training
- Draft and make recommendations to the Policy Task Force concerning technology policies and procedures (Policy Task Force recommends to the BOD)
- Oversee tasks and responsibilities of the Technology Consultant on Contract and monitor contract deliverables
Task Force Notes:
Board of Directors
Math and Science Academy
8430 Woodbury Crossing
Woodbury MN 55125
Liz Wynne - Director
(763) 557-6676 | firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 581639
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1639