Parent Team Task Force
Task Force Purpose: The purpose of the Parent Team is to enhance the educational experience of MSA students by conducting and/or supporting activities that supplement the standard curriculum, build community, foster communication, and encourages parent education about school operations. The Parent Team also coordinates the election for BOD members in the spring of each year.
General Description: The Parent Team is led by officers who are elected by MSA’s parent community.
Task Force Leadership: The parent team has five elected officers - Chair, Vice-chair, Treasurer, Secretary, and a Volunteer Coordinator.
Works with/gets information from: Director, BOD, Annual Fund Committee, and Finance Committee.
Meetings - when/how often held: Parent Team meetings are held quarterly at days/times to be determined at the beginning of the school year.
Liaison's responsibilities: Get an update from the Parent Team Chair to report at the BOD meetings. Attending Parent Team meetings and events is encouraged.
Task Force members’ responsibilities: N/A
Task Force Notes:
- 2008 - Fall Meeting Minutes.pdf
- 2009 - Spring Meeting Minutes.pdf
- 2009 - Winter Meeting Minutes.pdf
- 2010 - 4 Spring Meeting Minutes.pdf
- 2010 - 9 Fall Meeting Minutes.pdf
- 2011 - 1 Winter Meeting Minutes.pdf
- Highschool At MSA Page 1.pdf
- Highschool at MSA Page 2.pdf
Board of Directors
Math and Science Academy
8430 Woodbury Crossing
Woodbury MN 55125
Liz Wynne - Director
(763) 557-6676 | firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 581639
Minneapolis, MN 55458-1639